How Can I See My Google Password?
In today’s digital age, it is important to keep track of our ever-growing number of passwords. With multiple online accounts and services, it can be overwhelming to remember all of our passwords. This is where Google comes to the rescue with its “Remember Password” feature. But what if you need to see your saved Google password? Let’s find out how you can easily do so in this article.
Using The Google Password Manager
If you use Google Chrome as your web browser, it is highly likely that you have saved your passwords in the built-in password manager. Here’s how you can access and see your saved Google passwords:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your desktop or laptop.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the Chrome menu.
- From the menu, select “Settings”.
- In the Settings tab, scroll down and click on “Passwords”.
- You will be prompted to enter your computer’s account password to view your saved passwords.
- After successfully entering the password, you will see a list of all the websites and accounts that have their login details saved in your browser.
- Find the website or account for which you want to see the password and click on the corresponding “eye” icon.
- You will be asked to authenticate yourself again by entering your computer’s password.
- Once you have successfully entered the password, the saved password for that website or account will be revealed.
Using A Third-Party Password Manager
If you do not use Google Chrome as your web browser, don’t worry. You can still see your saved Google passwords by using a third-party password manager like LastPass or 1Password. These password managers not only securely store your login details but also allow you to view them whenever needed. Here’s how you can use a third-party password manager to see your Google passwords:
- Download and install the password manager of your choice on your device.
- Login or sign up for an account with the password manager.
- Follow the prompts to import your saved passwords from Google Chrome or any other web browser.
- Once your passwords have been imported, you can easily view them and edit them if needed.
“Remembering passwords doesn’t make you smarter, using a password manager does!”
Keeping Your Google Password Safe And Secure
While it is convenient to save our passwords